Digital distribution is messy. Digital distribution is a full-time job. Online film distribution requires a combination of software, digital expertise and elbow grease. But it shouldn’t and it doesn’t have to be. It is time to automate the digital distribution process to create a set of norms. We are devoted to furthering the distribution of independent film and seeking additional opportunities for filmmakers whereby they can one day:
- Spend less time negotiating deals with each end-user marketplace.
- Consolidate film rights across all territories. Allowing content creators to get their film into as many hands as possible and generate untapped revenue.
- Have a single location to manage all videos and film assets.
- Experience transparency of revenue flow. Every time you sell a copy, it should appear in your sales report along with the name and email address of the customer who purchased it.
- Have a centralized hub that can maintain secure accounting, encoding, delivery systems, storage, and metadata. Allow someone else to take care of the dirty work - handling all ordering, fulfillment, payment processing, shipping, customer service and payments.
- A way to easily find your audience for your film titles. Getting your movie out there is hard enough, but then you need promotional opportunities to drive sales.
- Be supported by distributors and exhibitors who want non-exclusive rights and believe in furthering your art, not restricting it in any way.